POST UNDER CONSTRUCTION
My attempt to mentally compose this post while in the shower was more or less a flop, so I'll just do it on the spot instead.
Anyway, looking back on my previous posts, what I find really striking is how those words I typed down seem to capture quite neatly my state of mind at that point of time. So they're like neat little snapshots of this not-so-big-not-so-small mind of mine, which I find really interesting. This also provides a further incentive to continue on with my relentless blathering (besides rambling for the sake of rambling itself of course, which I must say, is a very worthy cause in and of itself)
So, it is oft said that the eyes are the windows to the soul. If so, I daresay the mouth is the doorway to the soul, and the words it forms are the keys to open, unlock and access the soul. I'm betting that you've got a thousand and one objections to this particular analogy, but just stick with me, and we'll see if I can't justify it. (on a not-so-serious note, if you envision the face as the typical house, with the eyes as the windows, the mouth would naturally be the door wouldn't it?)
When I envision people's minds (and perhaps their souls) I see each mind as one of of a whole constellation of stars in this vast emptiness. Some shine more brightly than others, but we're all stars nonetheless. And well, despite so many other stars existing around us, the vast distances separate us, isolating us from each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment