Thought I'd better do a normal post, so here goes:
The hols've been swell, new discoveries, new activities, I've done things I've never thought I'd ever do and really had alot of fun. Now's the time to face the music. Maybe as my friend's always been telling me, I should have focused on acads and whatnot, but well, I made this choice, so whatever comes, I'll just hafta take it in stride and just do better next time.
Weifeng, sorry, but this won't be the best effort I could've put into this, but then again, when do we ever? The opportunity costs just aren't worth it to me.
So, econs, I'll see you in 12 hours time, and before that meeting, I'll be doing all that I can to arm myself to live through our encounter, so just wait for me, you hear me?
See ya
No comments:
Post a Comment