Friday, May 28, 2010

Lost

The past few months have been swell. The rising crest at the start of the year, when things seemed so promising, so full of potential; then the sudden drop as the ground got pulled from under my feet and the waves broke, just like that. Being so involved in the highs and lows as I've never been before in the admittedly short 16 years of my life, I seem to have utterly thrust some thoughts into the background, and they're now rushing at me full-force.

Something that's always bugged me is how I feel when I'm with groups of people. After some observation and a little thinking, I've arrived at the conclusion that there are 3 kinds of people in a group of people: The "leader", the "follower" and the "observer"

Edit: Truncated post after realizing that it didn't make much sense at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment