I don't really have the luxury of time here, but it'll swirl around my head otherwise, so I just have to get it out. Here goes:
Thanks. Not too bad a way to start something off I guess, so I'll just leave it at that. Thanks for being my friend, for giving me so much and never asking for anything in return. Your cheerfulness, your little antics and you yourself never failed to brighten up my day. Although we have had our disagreements, and I don't always agree with your point of view, you've stuck with me nonetheless. I'm not a "fun" person by nature, and you've called me a wet blanket more than once, but we still hang out anyways, which even now, still seems like a wondrous miracle to me. All the time we've spent; during trainings, after them, just walking around after school, and on the MRT, talking like we had all the time in the world. And maybe, then, we did.
But as they say, time flies like an arrow, and fruit flies like a banana, in the blink of an eye, time caught up to us. And those timeless moments came to an end. You have your life and I have mine, but I just wish these days of happiness, joy, and sometimes frustration never had to end. But they did.
Goodbye ________ days
Though our paths diverge, they do occasionally intersect once again. Sorry for not blurting out these feelings, cause our time together's just too precious to waste.
It's only through typing this out and exposing them to the cruel scrutiny of my eyes from an external point of view instead of having it safely enclosed within this head of mine that I realize how lame these thoughts of mine actually are. Well, I'm not going to stop anytime soon, so please either bear with me, or just go away :P
No comments:
Post a Comment