Friday, June 18, 2010

560. 560. 560. I can understand why you want to do this, but I don't have to like it, do I? Perhaps this is willful reticence on my part, but I don't care. It's not that I think I can't do it. I can, and I will. It's partially indignation for what happened to me at the start of the year, and some other factors, so I really, really don't like the way you're doing things right now.
So sue me.
It doesn't matter though. I'm not so weak as to allow this to affect me, and so long as I get there earlier than the rest, things will turn out exactly the same in the long run. Is that why you keep doing this to me? Cause you know I won't let all these things stop me from shooting? Cause that's not fair y'know? It's practically blackmailing me using my love for the sport. I hate it.
[/rant]

Believe it or not, I do make an effort to analyze my emotions rationally, and I think I'm feeling this way due to the clusterfuck -pardon my language- multitude of events that I've had to push through since I don't know how far back in shooting. The cumulative effect of all these things really get a guy down. I know I have to get rid of this baggage somehow, but I don't see a way to do so in the foreseeable future. Well, life goes on I guess, and the weight on my back just keeps on getting heavier. I wonder when the straw that breaks the Chris' back will finally land. Oh well, we'll see.

Shooting's going well, but I'm gonna go on a mini hiatus in order to gear up for the CTs. Hopefully my standard won't be too severely affected by it :) I think I've shored up enough training on my foundations to be in good stead after I resume, so I'm not overly worried. My jacket's coming in!! By the end of this month if things go well. Just in time for after-CTs training. Hahaha, 560? I'll smash you in no time. MWAHAHAHA

The World Cup. My distraction, but a really nice one =) And I think I can really see the importance of every decision we make here. Nigeria were leading Greece 1-0 when a midfielder pushed and kicked at a Greek player. This momentary lack of control led to him getting red-carded and, at least IMO, the eventual 2-1 loss of the Nigerian team. This cost them dearly: They most likely won't get through the group stages
What a pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment