Friday, June 25, 2010

UPSB v4's out. Awesome. http://forum.upsb.info/member.php?u=268 That's me. It's a little empty and I may not bother filling it out, but it's mine.

Ahem. Anyway, I went mugging with Sing Yee today.  No, we didn't mug people, we went to mug for the looming CTs. We had breakfast at Mac's where I treated him to that $2.50 meal as an early birthday present. I'm such a cheap skate, I know. Well, that's one present settled >.<

Decided to cut it short, so here goes: Mugged math in the library till we kind of stagnated + the librarians were being anal about stuff, so we moved over to Sing Yee's house; a mere 2 mins away from the MRT *cue envy*

I love his house. The neat order of things, the way everything seems to blend perfectly with each other, the thought put into the way things are - ergo things which my humble abode has a total lack of. His room's pretty cool too, and guigui is awesome. I shall now rein in my envy. *Done*

Maths was a pain, and it was a headache to go through the question only to realise that our answer was wrong and having to go back and forth looking for the mistake. Tedious ttm... Well, we sloughed through it together and managed to barrel our way through from P&C to Normal distribution, which is anything but normal. Now I just gotta wrap up with the first two chaps and sampling techniques and pray I do well.

 I'm going to sound like a deprived kid again, but studying with friends is so much fun!!! Tbh, it's the first time I've gone to his house in the 4 years I've known him, and it's also the first time I've ever studied at a friend's house. Though we DID get pretty distracted at times and there were admittedly lengthy moments when we were brain-dead and just zoned out, having a friend there really helps in figuring things out and strengthening your understanding of the topic, through discussing, and consulting each other. It's helpful AND fun =) And of course, the best thing is having the option of breaks to do fun and totally random stuff (they're not usually mutually exclusive ya know) which actually helps you to last longer. Case in point, we managed to keep at it until 9+, way past the original time I'd decided to go back XD

Strangely, it seems like the past few days of mugging have pretty much more fun that the rest of the hols. weird, huh?

Anyway, one bad thing bout me is that I can't, I repeat, I CANNOT study at home. The moment I got home, I just turned on the com and started messing around on the net...

Time left: 2.5 days
Progress: 1.5 more chapters of Bio left, 3 chapters of Math, ALL of Econs. Hope I can make it in time.

ToTD: Dark Chris has been taking the backseat lately, what with the rush to mug and all. Hope he won't come back full force after I'm through with this. Can't say I've been exactly happy the past few days but they've been kinder to me than most :) Life still seems to be missing some crucial part though, and this emptiness gnaws at me. Well, don't think it'll be filled anytime soon so I'd best learn to get all buddy-buddy with it
P.S. NO, I AM NOT SCHIZOPHRENIC. kthxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment