It's quite a wondrous thing, that us humans have fully articulated necks. Perhaps t'was to allow our ancestors to look into trees above them to watch out for dinner, but MY explanation is that its function is to allow us to look up to the sky. Looking at the sky, we can aspire to something greater, something higher. We also enjoy the the sky in all its splendor: sunrise, sunset, starry and so on. It's something that I'll never grow tired of looking at :) Of course, there was this story, or perhaps a fable, where an astronomer who kept staring at the sky fell into a hole in the ground. The morale is merely to not have your head in the clouds; but please don't let that detract from the appreciation of the sky, and the wonder it holds.
Hehe, I've said too much. Well, a couple of pics I've taken will come up soon as I get my bluetooth working.
Yup, I'm random sometimes.
Sadly, I don't have any pics of the night sky at Bintam. It was truly breath-taking, with the spread of stars in the vast sky which you just can't see in Singapore. Crux!
No comments:
Post a Comment