Friday, June 25, 2010

Drifting; I live, but like a ghost, leave no marks, no affirmation of my existence upon this world. Well, that's how I feel at least, and I'd love to make an impact somehow, just like a number of people have left an indelible mark upon my life.

One more thing, I just realized today that my blog title could be mistakenly interpreted as the blog title of a trigger-happy homicidal maniac. It was not meant to be so, so just FYI in case you misunderstood. 

Hmm...actually, I'm starting to like that particular interpretation more and more, so scratch that =)
There's a certain simplicity to that solution which really appeals to me; even more so in this complicated world. Just like how the Gordian Knot, unsolved for ages was unraveled by the swing of a sword, mayhaps the many conundrums which I face could be resolved with the pull of a trigger. I can do naught but dream. If only RL were so simple...

No comments:

Post a Comment