Friday, June 25, 2010

Argh. Totally lost control today. Can't believe I did almost nothing today after all the work I've put in this past week. Haix, guess I'll just have to step on the gas the next 2 days. But man, that 3 hour midday nap sure was great. I've been feeling sick of late, so that nap really invigorated me.

Since it seems like I can't study well with this computer in front of me, and I don't really feel like leaving the house tomorrow, I guess I'll just have to banish myself to my room in order to get some actual work done *shudders*

ToTD: Somehow, I just can't seem to get thoughts of it out of my head. It's making me realize how bad I am at letting go, and perhaps what a small, and petty person I am. I don't like it, but despite my attempts to shake it out of my head, it's never far from my thoughts, and it comes rushing back the moment I find myself with a moment to myself. Sheesh

No comments:

Post a Comment