Overslept. Totally overslept. So I got to Safra late and kept Shaofei waiting for the key. Luckily he didn't seem to mind too much. Since I didn't really feel up to training, I just sat there in the moving target range while some dudes who I presume were from Safsa started to ask me some questions about shooting. I can't really explain it, nor do I really understand it myself, but I frequently find myself getting tic-ed off by certain things people say about shooting. I mean, I know that they don't know much about shooting so why on earth do I let myself be bothered by frivolous comments they make which aren't even targeted at me in the first place? Haha, I'm just weird like that.
*Reminder* Shaofei owes me $3.90 for lunch
So yup, I went to WRL after that to MUG. I amaze myself sometimes, I really do. Spent >5 hours there; it's been my most productive day of the hols. yet. Though I have to admit, the last half an hour or so was pretty much spent talking to Amos, who just happened to be mugging there too. Cool coincidence, IKR? Well, I did manage to cover a lot of ground with Bio today, and actually enjoyed talking to him too.
Chinese orals tomorrow. I'm totally unprepared, except in one aspect: I'm prepared to fail. Oh wells, I'll live.
ToTD: Say no too many times, and people will eventually stop asking. A lesson learnt from personal experience, really. But that doesn't mean I want to be a YES man, unlike that guy in that retarded film. I'll just try to be more positive-thinking and not dismiss things too quickly and/or easily. Who knows? Something might just come out of it. We'll see >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment