Monday, June 21, 2010

Chem mock test, lunch, penspinner gathering, haircut, removal of braces, home =)

Chem mock test - Really surprised I didn't do too badly, especially with the last min mugging of Gaseous State in the morning XD Now the only problem is working on time management. [Dropped in on the start of the RISC camp. I like what they're doing with it, and their focus on discipline too. 28 pushups for someone being 7 mins late? Wonderful. Glad I wasn't doing it though]

Lunch - The food court at J8. Curry beef rice with cheese and egg was great. It was nice hanging out with some friends too

Pser gathering - Trade, stoning at Cityhall just spinning our pens and talking about stuff; pretty cool imo. Got a few RSVPs and Supertips too =) <3 my new MX, I'll trim the clip after this. (Thanks alot for the great insert Josh!)


I also got a smoky Muji KT and a clear airfit too. Neat takings for the day. Watching the rest enthuse about linkages, tricks and videos, I wonder where the initial enthusiasm, the initial insatiable urge to learn more tricks, to do more cool stuff went. We'll see how things go when I have time. (Wonder when that'll be)

Haircut: $8 haircut, nothing much to say :X Though as an interesting side-effect, I think I'm starting to get the hang of how people sell their services and promote themselves. It's all 'bout customer service, without being too obvious about it

Braces: Just like that, something I've had in my mouth for 6 months now is gone. Don't think I'll miss it terribly though.

Total amount spent? (Sans transport) $6.40 + $7.90 + $2.25 + $1.50 + $8.00 + $2.00 = $28.05 OMGWTF

Ok, today's been supremely self-indulgent. Time to devote the rest of the week to MUGMUGMUG. Shitz hope I make it in time

No comments:

Post a Comment