Friday, March 4, 2011

Shooting camp after school today, it'll be fun, I hope. Be back on Sat.

I know it's unbelievable but I just recently realized the value of doing work. And I've been trying to phase in changes to my schedule such that I actually get myself to do it. I think I've been getting a good balance between training and work these past few days. But doing work is freaking unproductive! Irony, I know. But honestly, I'm new at this so I don't really know whether it's normal. Should I be spending upwards of 3-4 hours in order to complete a single tutorial? What a waste of time... Yes, there's the retarded feeling of self-satisfaction, and I'm going to continue with it, but just something worth thinking about for me.

I've been doing better in training; my basic standard's been rising of late. However, I've really not been doing anything special at all, just training. So I don't know. Past breakthroughs have been based on sudden epiphanies; the kind of realization that just hits you, and you just roll along with it. But this time it's different. It feels like a very plain, straightforward kind of thing. It's not like I've suddenly got a good feeling and can shoot 10s at will. I...don't quite know how to describe it, so forgive the rambling. I guess it's just the feeling that I'm able to carry out my 动作 much, much better now, and when I don't do it correctly, I can really feel it. I can feel my arm sliding out of position when my arm's fatigued, and moving slightly off-course the moment I trigger. And when I'm good, I can keep it there. Something like that. It's good, I think.

An indicator or signal would be nice. Just to know that I'm getting through. One can wish >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment