PM PE wasn't particularly tiring, albeit a little impossible but it left me with difficulty walking, so I hobbled up to Weiqi, taking small steps, not big - that'd hurt too much - leg muscles cramping. Quite pathetic tbh. I finally managed to finish a game on the 大板 today; though I lost pretty terribly as I'm quite unused to it. It's a big step up from the smaller one, where everything is so much easier to see, and I could beat Eliz without much difficulty. It's just so much easier to feel in control.
I skipped training today (oh the horror!) due to the muscle pain; and a rapidly developing case of shooting elbow as SY calls it. I'm not dying to feel the effects of over-training anytime soon, though they should have hit me a long time ago all things considered. I don't feel that guilty though.
Somehow or other, I managed to match my P.B for pistol (set at the end of Sec 3 no less) on Thursday without really feeling that I had achieved anything. It's probably cause it's way too low, and perhaps that my 境界 has risen; as coach would put it. I now know that if I want to perform moderately well, I can't just force myself to keep on shooting when my form is bad. A break is beneficial. Well...I actually knew all of that already, but being more that a little stubborn, Thursday was the first time I actually managed to execute it moderately well. Now if only I hadn't shot that stray 5... I'll do better next training =)
Now enjoy this fascinating picture of a water flea:
Mr Ngan really can't draw to save his life. There's a certain striking likeness to what he drew on the board in class though. Perhaps it's the strange arm-like appendages xP
Lastly: CTsCTsCTsCTs crapIdon'tthinkthere'senoughtimetostudyomgno. And I'll probably be going for the NUS OpenHouse, either today or tomorrow, depending on whether I can drag some people to go down with me =X

No comments:
Post a Comment