Monday, March 21, 2011

Screwed, and not in the good way :P

Econs mugging was messed up, I'd set aside 1 day for it, which actually proved to be an okay period of time, but I spent so much time in between being distracted and all, and ended up only finishing at 4am. I fail, seriously. And that's after missing out on the family outing where they apparently went to have Jap food, ice cream and so on...

During the test, I kinda realised that all that last-min cramming was pointless anyway, not like everything came out, and it's not like I could write everything down fast enough anyway. I don't think I did too badly though, hoping for a pass at the very least.

As a delightful after effect of this morning's mugging, I'm feeling pretty sick now. I'd intended to stay back in school, revise a little math then move on to chem but I went home at 5 since my nose was dripping way too much. Chem will have to wait till tomorrow.

Now imagine this snow globe, if you will. It's got all the regular fixtures, perhaps a reindeer-drawn sleigh, a little cottage, and this snowman standing outside the door waving at you. 
Now shake it.
The snow rises. A flurry, shifting whiteness, you can't really see what's inside anymore. Not distinctly at least. Nothing's clear. It takes a while to settle, but when it does...nothing's quite the same anymore.
And in the swirling whiteness, all the snowman can do is keep waving, and hope that he lands right-side up, that everything he has doesn't simply disappear, into the white. 

Yes. I have a magical snow globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment