Sunday, March 6, 2011

Camp's over, had fun, though I suspect that I'd have probably enjoyed myself more if I hadn't been involved in organizing it, and all the running around to get things ready, (though Yi Ling and Rach did so much more!) which kind of creates a wee bit of distance that I'm horrible at closing.

Not-so-random philosophical discourse with Marcus, and I kinda realised how I've stopped thinking recently; got so involved in the flow of things that my brain just shut off, and everything's just been responding, responding, responding. I have no idea whether that's supposed to be good or bad though.

And I've realised once again, that I'm not a big-group person. I prefer 1-on-1 interaction, feels much more meaningful, though of course that in part is because I just can't compete. Can't grasp and make myself a part of those dynamics which seem ever so important. Hate the way person to person interaction gets subsumed by the group. It's the loser's perspective, I know. It's mine.

I need to re-work my brain's circuitry.

A level results were released on Friday. Somehow I didn't feel elated or anything about my A in Chinese. Just numb. Of course I'm glad I got it, but it just doesn't feel like anything significant to me.
Watching the release of the results did give me some kind of motivation and impetus to start working, but then again, I don't know how long it'll last.

I have no idea why I'm feeling so negative today -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment