Monday, March 7, 2011

Competing next next Wednesday. Thankfully it's not the Nationals, I'm not quite prepared for that yet. It's the NTUIS, and I'll be competing in both Rifle and Pistol Divisions. I was kind of looking towards shooting rifle again, but I haven't had any time to train at all, not to mention that my rifle is now being used by Mingze so I have no weapon to use now. I'm not adverse to renting one from Safra, but I can't even imagine how much work it'll take to make all the necessary adjustments =.=

Furthermore, I'll be shooting rifle and pistol on the same day! Not to mention that I'll be shooting them in consecutive details - that's timing slots for you non-shooters - with less than an hour's break in between. Joy. I have to admit that I'm kinda looking forward to it, though. Half-hoping for a miracle to occur, and half just wanting to see how badly I'll do. I don't want to pull down Shaofei's and Daniel's scores though.

I haven't gotten any work done this weekend...too tired after the camp, and I've just burned my time sleeping and slacking. Gotta work harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment