Monday, March 14, 2011

I dislike Dao-ists =S [and that's just because "hate" is a word I could never apply to Jack]

Ended up going swimming with my bro on Sat instead of going down to NUS, mostly due to a total lack of response from anyone I contacted. It was fun, though. Especially when you lie just beneath the water surface and look up at the sky... I'm starting to sound like a deprived kid, so I'll just leave it at that. I'm quite pathetic though, couldn't swim more than 1 lap without having to stop to catch my breathe. A far cry from passing the swimming test last time. Playing in the jacuzzi and letting the bubbles inflate my trunks was mad fun as well!

Today was pretty productive, but I've got to do a lot more if I want to be ready in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment