Thursday, March 10, 2011

After all the flak I've been getting in GP tutorial for random stuff, it's kind of sad how I just committed suicide in the CTs by picking my question "for fun" =/

I'd originally wanted to write this question about governments, and I had already written it down on the paper, all ready to start planning. But another question about nature just sort of demanded my attention and practically forced me to write it, so I just went along, and well...random stuff from PW just started plonking itself on the paper. I'm not 100% sure about the relevance though, so I'm just hoping for the best, I guess...

Trained right after the CT ended; practically rushed down in fact. It was marginally better, so that's good. I spent some time in school afterwards to get some math done. I'm so slow that it's not even funny anymore. There just doesn't seem to be the time to get anything done, no matter how long I stay back after school each day to play a little catch-up. Argh, I don't really feel like giving up on the CTs just yet, but things aren't looking good.

I found out today, quite by accident that some people talk about me behind my back. Somehow, at this very moment, I can't really say that I'm overly bothered by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment