Dependent, Passionate, Patient, Lovely????
Cool :D Funny how the rest of the words start to pop out after you look at it for awhile; yet the first 4 seem to come almost instantaneously.
Haven't done any/much work over the weekend. Ooops. Feeling slightly guilty but I'll just treat it as unwinding time.
"If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me
And just forget the world"
Just for a moment, yeah? Was lying on a poolside deckchair yesterday night; staring at the sky. Very shiok feeling, can kinda feel your focus shifting upwards and outwards, endlessly, into something greater than yourself.
Helped out with a little patching up of the false ceiling at home today; some cosmetic work for potential buyers. Freaking funny, cause this hole in the ceiling would leak water every time it rained; so my auntie taped a blue funnel over it to funnel the water for collection in an empty bin. Can't imagine what they would have said if it'd been left like that. A little mesh and application of plaster later; the hole was sealed; albeit
No comments:
Post a Comment