Haha maybe not doing what you want to do when you wish to do it; because you know there's something more important to be done is a form of maturity as well.
And so the shackles of society are in an instant transmuted into a badge of honour.
A little amusing to see how many ways I can spin something; which believe it or not; I haven't indulged in for a pretty long time.
Some things just aren't worth getting agitated over XD life's short (touchwood) and I can't be wasting my energy over every retard out there (and this is one of the few times I'll use such a derogatory term); and I've got no obligation to correct them as well. Heh must remind myself not to 袖手旁观 when it happens to others though.
"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am,
Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary,
Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest,
Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next,
Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."
Walt Whitman: Song of Myself
And you realize why it is that delivery is so damn important; and not just for FedEx (and they freaking live to deliver)
No comments:
Post a Comment