Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cat and Mouse

Going down to Safra Yishun later today to retrieve my suit. Anyone wants to come along? =D

A little episode of phail occurred after dinner today:
Went back up to class only to see a couple of guys with their bags going down the corridor trying the doors to the darkened classrooms. Crap. So I went to the room I'd been using before going down for dinner; and the door refused to open. And my bag was inside. Shit. Apparently the zealous security guards lock up all the unused classrooms while making their "final" rounds at 7 without checking whether there's anything left inside. Bleh. I spotted a couple or them on the 1st floor of Block A so I ran down from Block B, went across the amphi...only to see them walking into one of the lifts. Okay; not so bad. So I waited awhile, saw them get off at level 6 and took the other lift up. When I got out; the corridor was dark and empty. A hesitant shout "Hey, is anyone here?" didn't get a response. (Idk what I'd have done if a voice responded though..) Ran up to the 7th floor after that; same thing; except maybe a little darker. Felt like playing some ridiculous game of cat and mouse lol. Second only to that time last year scouring all the usual hiding spots for someone who'd gone MIA. Anyway, I went to the 4th floor after that and chanced upon another security guard (not one of the 2 guys I'd been chasing after; I must add) who was kind enough to open the classroom for me and let me resume using it. Lucky. Idk what I'd have done otherwise.

So if you'd just give me the key?

Similar thing happened the day of farewell assembly; come to think of it. I left my progress report stuff under the table 囧

So lesson learnt: don't leave my stuff like that around 6-7ish even if it's to chope the classroom. Saves alot of unnecessary trouble.

It's freaking dark outside when it's late; especially when the outside lights are off. Can barely see anything outside; not even people walking past. And I was starting to get a little frightened when seeing even my reflection on the window moving a little in my peripheral vision as I shifted in my seat. This white thing moving around...haha I think I'd freak out if some joker decided to try and scare me.

No comments:

Post a Comment