Saturday, October 1, 2011

I wonder why it is that I've been having nothing but a string of nightmares over these past few days; the latest of which being responsible for me being awake at this unearthly hour. Lol if the term was literal I'd need a huge stable to house all of them...

Less like a drug-fueled tripout this time around; quite easy to interpret what they're about. First, an incessant worry I've been having about being discovered coupled with a growing mistrust of someone after having been trolled over and over by that person (probably not who you think it is; so don't bother) and a lack of confidence in my overly pompous writing style which was so badly criticized lol and secondly; more studies related, actually -.- Dreamt that I was having an econs test that day for whatever reason; didn't even wonder why that was so, and also didn't find it strange at all - in dreams you just go with the flow... Anw, found myself panicking and trying to recall various bits of stuff and no matter what I tried, couldn't quite remember the half-multiplier analysis in its entirety. Quite mundane, actually, but still..

Made my way down to Lavender yesterday to collect my new biometric passport from ICA. Freaking long MRT ride both ways; quite fortunate that I've pretty much mastered the art of sleeping while standing - while doing anything; actually - and I was actually the most productive I've been the entire week during that hour of waiting time. \o/

Shall go shower and try to get back to sleep now; we're going to inspect the house we'll be moving to at year's end later today.

Sweet dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment