Saturday, October 29, 2011

After being a 电灯泡 for practically the entire day; I feel so damn bright now XD

Haha but a little better than yesterday; where I was suddenly overcome by a wave of melancholy after that Chem mock test. Wandering around a little; feeling quite lost. I got over it; eventually; and the company for dinner, although a little brief; was awesome. Haha I can usually get through the day somewhat; but it really helped alot. Thanks!

"A hungry man is an angry man" was something that kept popping up for some reason during those queues for MMM. And it's true! Could feel myself getting so riled up about the porousness of the queue; especially those extreme cases where some guy/girl gets a chair; plants himself at the head of the queue; only to be joined by the rest of the world it seems later on. Irrational thoughts linking that to a lack of moral fibre and character; and decrying the deterioration of things to the point where such a thing had become commonplace and accepted. It took some work for me to get myself to calm down; it's natural; of course that some people think that their needs are more urgent than those of others; and less sarcastically; that while I may decide to hold to my beliefs; I've got no right/reason to go enforce them on others; not for such a minor thing. Not that I have the ability to, as well!

I realize what a judgmental creature I can be when you catch me wrong; which really isn't what I wanna be like :(

All such concerns vanished after getting my food; when my main preoccupation became whether I coul finish that freaking mountain of food heaped on my Tupperware container. So much for priorities XD

Heh, a note to all aspiring dictators out there: People do tend to let alot of things slide if you just give them enough to eat. Revolutions are centred around ideals; true, but it's the starving masses who've been the driving force behind them; is it not? Go figure.

Something I've been thinking about: Seems like the world's gonna be (or already has been) handed over on a silver platter to those with an overly-inflated sense of self-entitlement. It's inevitable, really. A thought that I have to admit sickens me; to some extent. I can't be bother to frame my anti-thesis here so go ahead and think what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment