I find myself thinking twice now about composing a post during one of my much criticized early mornings; especially if it's the same day as one of our outings, lest I leave some incriminating evidence - in the form of a timestamp - for those epic phail moments where I can simply sleep right past the appointed time and find myself waking up (reluctantly) to the jarring ringing of my phone and a consternation-laden voice on the other end of the line when I tell its owner that I've "overslept, really sorry about it; I'll be there ASAP".
Evidently my iPhone alarm is absolutely useless at waking me up. It either doesn't last long enough; the snooze function doesn't activate; or I've grown particularly adept at turning it off with my eyes closed while not being in a fully conscious state of mind. That totally embarrassing experience last week - with yifan's Go Green project - stands testament to that.
Well, I'm up on time today; so rejoice! (And it wasn't a particularly easy feat to accomplish either!) I'm delaying setting off a little cause I just know you guys won't be on time so yeah... Watched an amazing spectacle this morning, so I'm freaking elated haha. Not bad for the penultimate match before checking into Hotel Tekong.
As a random aside, my sis "idolizes" me apparently, or so my mum says.. Seems like she wrote something about me in her "This I believe in" essay for school. Oh my.
No comments:
Post a Comment