So. Final post before enlisting I. I thought I'd write something epic; I still have so much more to say; thoughts that passed through my head, once upon a time; with them too fleeting, or me too lazy to snatch them out of the air and ground them in reality. But I realize there's no use grasping at things gone past haha.
My heart's fine, gladly affirmed by that CT scan; the "contrast" is probably still running around my bloodstream, feeling a little light-headed from the effects of the vasodilater; it lowers blood pressure you see, so I shan't post much more than this. Hope to do fine in NS, had a great day today/yesterday, Wicked was damn good, and see you in 3 weeks or so!
I'm going to enlist tomorrow; new (dumb) phone in my pocket, new plastic specs on my head; and old hair (very) noticeably off it. And this blog is going on hiatus.
So it shall be. Que Sera Sera.
No comments:
Post a Comment