Friday, January 13, 2012

Had a strange semi-dream early this morning, while sleep eluded me. Had something to do with zombies, apparently, and I've had nothing to do with L4D for quite some time already. Was dumped right amidst the action: Some guy helped me grab ahold of another, allowing me to stab the latter through the heart with a pink chopstick and then him in the neck; perforating his trachea, and him making these hollow whistling sounds through the hole each time he took a breathe. I had to do it, cause he'd been bitten and infected by a zombie, you see. Later in the dream, I ended up making this mutual agreement with another guy to "off" each other, as we'd both gotten infected as well, and didn't like the idea of having to shoot each other in the head. I somehow didn't die, while the other guy was mortally wounded. And a stab to the heart with a chopstick apparently wasn't enough to finish off the earlier guy (chopsticks aren't exactly the most effective of murder weapons, now are they?) who emerged from the toilet and killed me. The End.

Happy Friday the 13th xP

No comments:

Post a Comment