Sunday, December 18, 2011

Life will find a way

Having listened to people who live day to day, as they attempt to juggling various pressing concerns; utilities, education, loans, transport, food, and so on; I've realized how laughable my desire to earn "only" just enough so that my family can have a comfortable life would sound to them!

I'm pretty confident at my ability to find fulfillment in someway or another in what I do; so I'm resolved to not be so hesitant about the future, or to keep worrying about future outcomes. And even if I don't end up where I want to be, I'm sure I'll be able to derive joy from some other areas of life.

I feel young for once, after yesterday. Woefully helpless, true, but able to see the future and potential ahead of me. It was good to mix with a different breed of people (not being elitist or discriminatory or anything, but that's the truth) for once, really enlightening and inspiring. 

The word "Youth" is starting to gain some pretty positive connotations in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment