Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm freaking elated.

There's much to be done tomorrow/today so I guess I should go sleep now; huh?

Some viewers came over again, but I doubt they were too impressed with all the clutter around the house. Heh we really have too much junk. Speaking of which; I found myself rummaging through my stuff earlier today in an attempt to dig up that NUS letter. I failed; sadly, despite flipping through everything. In the process, I chanced upon these spiders which had nested in my Bio file of all places. Like seriously, I was moving my files around, just casually opened it, and just went WTF; there are things crawling around on the pages. Relocated them to the toilet, with much vigorous application of tissue, and gave them a grace period of a few minutes to scuttle off to wherever spiders goto (I mean, they even took residence in a freaking file FFS) before opening the floodgates; hosing down the toilet floor.

Maybe that's why I occasionally get this creeping feeling up my legs; and up my spine, even, as I sit in front of my laptop. Creeeepy =D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At first you see a gulf and think; "Hey, that's not so big, I can cross it!" But as you approach closer, it just seems to get wider and wider; becoming a gaping chasm that one could not even dream of bridging.

Maybe I'm just not being creative enough. Yeah! I could probably fly across if I grew a set of wings, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment