Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In my happy place

School may be monotonous; morning spent enclosed within those 4 walls, afternoons stuck within that cubicle, head buried, intent, nary a word said to another individual. The ride home; stuck within that metal box, jostling with fellow commuters to get the privilege of being squashed together like sardines. And I turn inwards, upon myself. But when I look out, a new sunset, one I've never quite seen before, and probably never will again. The path home, so well traveled and familiar, yet with subtly noticeable differences. Wonders and marvels abound, a rich wealth of sensations to be tapped upon.

I guess that's the reason I get out of bed for everyday; to meet a brand new day, a sunrise I've never seen before, always something fresh and new, if you just know where to look for it, intriguing developments, while other things remain the same, blissfully so, in fact.

And now onto GP, lest I be sucked into that vicious and all-too-familiar cycle of sleep deprivation all over again. And just after I'd put some hours into that bank too! *hmm maybe I should try to cajole some sort of interest out of it, or maybe direct them towards more profitable enterprises instead*

No comments:

Post a Comment