I am embarrassed.
I just finished typing out the most incomplete pile of BS I have ever crapped out in a long, long time. And remember, that's counting even the most inane of blog posts. Damn RD.
I'm a hypocrite, I guess, since I find myself condemning it right after devoting much of the time after school ended yesterday to churning it out. I'm actually not too appalled by the Cognitive one I wrote up, but the C&L one was simply terrible and shall not be mentioned from this point on. Bleh.
Off to bed, this sleep deprivation can't last any longer.
Don't you find it just freaking hilarious? The number of words we speak to each other within a single day is probably less than that paltry amount of words which you just read up there. And that's with us being in the same room for at least half the day. I can't help but wonder what'll happen after school ends. Go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment