"There may be a thousand bad things you know about a person, but just one thing you don't know about them may change your opinion totally." -Some saying
It explains my cognitive process perfectly, really. It torments me at times, but I still stand by it.
People change. Circumstances change. We will face losses in life. Accept it. Accept these immutable truths and move on. Life has its ups too. We don't only lose, we also gain. All it takes is a slight change in one's psyche in order to gain a more...uplifting perspective of this existence, so why not give it a shot?
Ok, monologue over. Today's training was ok, though I had to press coach to get him to allow me to train with my arm as it is :/ I really think I'm using a "cheat code" of sorts. No matter how messed up my stuff is, as long as I manage that relaxation of my arm and shoulder, keeping the amount of energy used constant, I don't shoot too badly. I can't leave things at this though. If I wish to enter the dimension of 10s, to reach the very top, I'll have to be more demanding of myself, my actions and my gun. Push on!
No comments:
Post a Comment