Messed up, too many technical terms for me to handle. *Sighs*
Class outing after that was awesome! "Despicable Me" is a great show, with cute...yellow things and a touching storyline. It's a little cliched, though, but since I'm not a movie critic, that's no reason to not enjoy the show XD Full of laughs, cuteness and a heartwarming change in the "villain" turned hero, it's the perfect family/friends/whatever movie.
After the movie, we spent a retarded amount of time deciding where to eat, and whether getting a take-away from Carl's Junior, thus not getting free-flow drinks was worth it or not >.< Still got dinner there in the end though, haha.
All the random talking, and Monopoly Deal was great. Only downside was getting chased out from our little cubbyhole under the travellator, and said cubbyhole having a "height-limit" of sorts.
Fun ~
I'm not in the correct frame of mind to pen down my other thoughts, so I'll just leave it at that. 就此停笔 XD
No comments:
Post a Comment