Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bio was so...unfulfilling. I won't say that I aced it, not by a longshot, but the thing is the questions just didn't seem to "do justice" to the amount of effort put into mugging. It left me feeling cheated and a little like a retard. But if that's how the exam format's gonna be - mostly application questions - then I guess I'd better start getting used to it and study smarter next time.

Today, I had my first taste of sheer and utter opulence at a classmate's house. It's practically a mansion or something. Greek statues set in bronze and assorted vases only added to the resplendence. Words cannot express my awe when I first saw it. It was my first time actually singing karaoke too, though I'm afraid my vocal abilities are sub-par at best. The rest were really nice about it though, so I just kept singing XD

A great day of fun to end off 4 days of hard mugging. I believe I really stretched myself these few days, and the group mugging helped out loads too. I'd like to believe I also firmed up a couple of friendships which have been dangling slightly of late, so that's good too. I know it's a pretty mercenary way to talk about it, but there it is.

This little story's unfolding pretty much like I expected it to, but who knows? Unlike stories, there are no "The End"s in life. It just keeps developing, just keeps growing.

It's not the what, where, when, why and how that matter. It's the "who" that makes a whole world of difference.

Chinese tomorrow. I can't care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment