Friday, July 2, 2010

Moving on

Just as ^ says. Though it probably doesn't seem like it, I'm been more or less pre-occupied with the CTs for the past 2 weeks. So it pretty much begs the question: what next?

Do I continue life as I did before the CTs, pretty much just drifting here and there, without any concrete purpose in mind or should I at least attempt to do something meaningful instead? From the biased wording, I guess I'll have to give the latter a shot.

The problem's that without something immediate - like the right-in-your-face - kind of immediate, everything gets vague and hazy. The planning horizon is way too far off so I'm really afraid that I'll just end up doing nothing again.

So, a short list of really general and simple objectives (in no particular order):
  1. Train consistently
  2. Keep up the momentum of doing work
  3. PW
  4. Fix my head (The open-heart operation today didn't really help)
  5. Enjoy life
  6. Get some sort of routine going
  7. Fitness
Really let go of myself today after Chinese XD And it was a total waste of time too. Well, it was nice to just do jack after this admittedly stressful week.

But it's time to move on, in all senses of the word.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment