Sunday, July 11, 2010

mooo~

Some people may think you look like a cow but that's fine, yeah? It doesn't matter what other people think, you're still the one for me. Let's do some awesome together!!

On a more serious note, I'm still in the process of getting used to the suit, and according to coach, it also takes awhile to "break it in" cause atm, I still haven't got the perfect place to put my elbow, so my 指向's a little messed up for now. I've got to get it down to make things ALOT more consistent. Also got some problems with the "cheek down" process, since the angle for my neck is a little awkward. I'll have to work on that. I have to focus on 击发时力量保持 cause I find that sometimes my left hand is using some strength to control the gun, which results in it jerking the moment I fire. So during my 准备动作 I have to get the feeling of relaxing both my left arm and right shoulder and make sure this feeling is carried through all the way from cheek-ing down to pulling the trigger to following through.

Alot to work on, which is why I love doing this :P

Let's do it, cow suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment