My Chem results were singularly unimpressive, though I guess I should be content with them seeing how the rest performed. I'll do better in the promos! It's really amazing how I managed to lose 26% of the marks so easily just like that. Gah.
Contrary to what yi ling said earlier, the suits arrived today!!!! I feel stupid for being so worried about nothing back then XD Mine's white with black patches, which purportedly looks either like a panda or a cow. Not very flattering images D: Looks aside, I'm overjoyed to finally get my own suit and be able to train fully suited. It makes a hell of a difference in terms of stability, grouping and ability to consistently carry out the action. It's just the beginning though. From today's training, I realized the enormity of the task I've set for myself. Once I shot with the suit on, I fully comprehended the "gap" between myself and the "pros" and realize that I'll have to pile up alot more work, alot more effort and alot more juice into training before I can even think about rubbing shoulders with them. I'm not satisfied with today's results; in fact, they don't matter at all hehx. Coach really enlightened me this time. When I asked him: 这个grouping还可以吗? His reply was: 到你能60发都打到十才算还可以。So that's my final aim, though of course for now, I'll be focusing on the "basics":
*Always ensure that both left and right, top and down 指向 are adjusted correctly. Re-check this every 1/2 an hour as variations in the action might occur.
- Make sure that lower body is stable
- Put the shoulder butt against the same spot on my shoulder
- When elbow down, make sure my arm is firm against my hip and that it is straight
- Relax my right shoulder and left arm as I settle my upper half down
- Contact my cheek with the cheek rest, look at the rear sight for awhile as I feel my body's stability
- Cheek down fully, bringing this sense of stability with me into the shot
- Move the gun down the short distance to overlap the sights with the target
- Fire at will. At moment of firing, right shoulder is relaxed, left arm is relaxed - not exerting force
- Follow through
My takeaway from today is to do the actions faithfully, to re-do from the start if there are any mistakes, and that having a suit totally rocks!
I'm going to step on the gas now, and improve improve improve!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment