Monday, July 5, 2010

Had JTS today, nothing much to say about it. We ate at Newyorknewyork -and no, I have no idea how it's supposed to be capitalized- talked about random stuff, with the usual digs at Yulin and his height (or lack thereof) and had fun I guess. ohhh yeah, I saw that monster burger first hand. The Giant Yankee Burger is really just an oversized burger, with a THICK beef patty that's grilled really nicely (it has some crispy bits too!) and some lettuce, tomatoes and sauce. It arrives on a platter with a "bed" of fries and the whole thing looks really innocent and finishable, really. Thing is, as you start digging into that first quarter of the burger, and a while after that as you're almost done with it, and stare at all the fries, you start to realize that it's going to be an impossible task, that you're destined for failure. Luckily, I shared it with Yulin and Yiming instead :P


That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment