Oh, by and by; it seems like this sanctuary for my mind has been compromised by The Family. No idea how long this has been happening though.
Can't say I'm very comfortable with this; of having my little sister repeating quotes off here to me, or saying that some of my posts are "So cute". I'm not happy bout it; though I may not sound that way.
Not too sure what I'll be doing about it though; I could uproot myself, put in a password (though that wouldn't deter my brother for long; to him, passwords are merely a challenge to be confronted), limit the audience, lock it completely or simply do nothing at all.
We'll see after the Prelims, though I gain a measure of comfort from knowing that as a result of my second paragraph, all but the last course of action could likely lead to my littlest sister getting pummeled for "ruining everything with her big mouth".
No comments:
Post a Comment