Friday, April 8, 2011

I could launch straight into a tirade about how pissed off the bio answer scheme makes me; how the sheer stubbornness and unwillingness to budge even a nanometer from its narrow confines makes me feel like I'm stuck within a cage; squashed and constricted. Unfulfilled.

...Guess I just did, at least for awhile, anyway. But since I freaking know the rationale, the reasons (which while pissing off, are really valid) I don't really have the right to indignation anymore, now do I? So I shall set a resolve instead; to work the best I can within these limits, to thrive. I only hope that at the end of the year, my brain isn't so used to the confines that it can take flight no longer. Atrophied.

The main lesson I've learned, the past few weeks; is that the A's aren't about not thinking at all; nothing as simple as that. Instead, they're about putting yourself, metaphorically speaking, in the shoes of those markers thousands of kilometers away, and giving them exactly what they want. Therein lies the key to victory. In that case, don't you find it just a little terrifying that we're counting entirely on our tutors to give us some kind of indication as to what those desires are? All in pursuit of that ever so elusive 'A'

I'd better start taking some courses in long-distance mind reading. Or maybe go a step further and hire some of those Inception folks to put MY answers into those examiners' heads. Now doesn't that sound like an enticing prospect.

No comments:

Post a Comment