Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ah, I forgot.

People who are all smiles freaking scare me, cause you really never know what lies beneath the mask, judging, calculating. That's the major takeaway I had from the Amoeba interviews. I don't think I did badly at all, but it was impossible to gauge how well my interviewer took to my comments, due to aforesaid unnerving smile. I don't expect to get in, but I think the experience in how best to appear "open" and forthrigth with strangers should hold me in good stead for future interviews :D

Most retarded response I gave (note that it was an interview for EDB):
Q: What specific courses do you intend to pursue, and in what university?
A: Hmmm, well I'm honestly rather interested in Bio so I'd like to do something in that field, possibly BioMed, and I'm currently considering some unis in the UK. (I wasn't quite foolish enough to say I wanted to take Med of course...)
Q: Why not US? I hear there are some really good unis for those courses over there.
A: Well...I don't really like Americans, they're too rowdy for me.
Q: *laughs*
...

No comments:

Post a Comment