Haha, release today, not with a "pshh" sound but rather to the flash of muzzle fire, headless corpses falling - not headfirst, of course - to the ground and Amos gleefully grinding into unresisting zombie flesh. All to a 4 hour soundtrack of carnage and destruction. Pent up frustration, pissed-offness and whatnot diffused, or at least forgotten and left behind during that period, as we just kept running, and killing, running and killing. And in the end, make an escape; if only momentarily.
But real life's not like that. We all know that. As the saying goes, 躲得了一时,躲不了一世, or something like that. Can't keep running, eventually we'll have to take a stand. Escapism from reality in momentary flights of fancy is perfectly fine; enjoyable even. I can't deny that I had ALOT of fun yesterday, that it relieved me of pressure. But at the same time, I know that I'll have to knuckle down and start doing something about the actual CAUSE of the pressure in the first place.
Which I plan to do with alacrity. So there.
No comments:
Post a Comment