Feeling pedantic of late. Guess it's part of the whole passing out process from shooting. Kinda feels like we've already got one foot out so to speak. Speaking to Sherri about it, I realized that I haven't really sorted it out myself; my feelings wrt to it, as well as many other loose threads that I've yet to tie up satisfactorily.
Anyway, we had our exco interviews today, and I guess I kind of unleashed my hitherto untapped (though I know some would think otherwise!) potential for mean-ness upon my poor J1s. Not without good reason, I'd like to think. Electing the next batch of leaders is no laughing matter; in spite of, or perhaps precisely because we as an exco have left much to be desired. Now, I don't know how fair it is to pin our hopes upon our juniors but I think it's pretty much an unavoidable fact of life. So yeah, I asked quite a number of tough questions, wanting to see the kind of responses we'd get and well, the quality of responses varied, I guess. Very personally, when I interview someone, I don't want to hear a bunch of PC bs all the time. I want honest responses, which I can make judgement about.
No comments:
Post a Comment