Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Two days of GP essays in a row, YEAH! I think I did really, really well! *cuts back on sarcasm* Haha, but I realized that towards the end of an essay, my writing style becomes more free, and disproportionately more pompous and arrogant. The level of crap goes up, and I start to lose focus on the main argument; going off tangent about this startling new revelation that I JUST have to share with the rest of the world. Or maybe just the poor, bewildered reader of my essay. Hopefully all the circles around around the poor guy somehow let me get an A at the end of the day.

Chem tutorial today was a disaster, and a further reminder that I've got to buck up, fast. Couldn't even answer those simple questions =.=

I stayed back in school after today's trials to finish up my incomplete essay (took way too long) and embark upon some math. And I kinda experienced what Jack said about the addictive feeling of doing work; and I think I'll be able to do more next time, as long as I have absolutely nothing around me to distract me (the notion of computers as productivity enhancers is simply amusing).

Trials hehe. Much to be desired. No further comment. It's really interesting to see how ideological differences play out so obviously once it comes to real life.

Oh and I'm signed up for the NTUIS as both a pistoler and rifler (terms which don't really exist in case you were wondering). Splendid. Or at least it would be; if coach hadn't passed my rifle on to my dear junior (no sarcasm this time) after her's malfunctioned. It's also quite sad how Marcus, Yi Ling and Yelin don't seem to have been selected to participate.

Hate MT promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment