The popularization of things confessional, accusatory in nature. The need to spout a new revelation every single time, as if everything we say, do, or think isn't just a done-to-death re-hash of something that's already been brought into this world. The world is running out of ideas. So no need to be radical for radical's sake; for that attempt's doomed to failure. So much more, I'd appreciate, honesty, simple and true, regardless how boring and pedestrian. No masks, no lies, no facades. Simply; the truth.
Spammage of the rule of three. Low brow, crass, inelegant (here I go again!) but that's my style, so leave it be.
Information overload from Biomed stuff. As I was telling Kieng Wee, the syllabus they gave us didn't look half so heavy as what we've got to cover. Pathology is just...so much. Seriously.
First presentation: "Ok, looks good, everything makes sense" *Takes notes actively, pen just flies across the paper*
Second presentation: "Oh my, that's a bit tough" *Jots down a few pointers*
Third presentation: "WHY WON'T IT STOP!" *Attempts to maintain semblance of attention*
Fourth presentation: "..." *Brain dead*
Okay, maybe it wasn't so bad. But quite mentally taxing either way, but from the ratio of information retained : information loss : information that simply went over my head things don't look too good XD
It's interesting, though, and what I do retain is some pretty darn cool stuff.
Gave someone a shock after today's session ended, looked like they'd seen a ghost :P
No comments:
Post a Comment