Shitty day on the whole, and I'm on a downwards spiral. Or actually, I've always been going down, it's just that till recently, I've been too intently looking somewhere else to actually take note of my surroundings. As someone famous (or soon to be, at the very least I'm sure) once said: I'm sinking in a cesspool of shit.
And I'm starting to doubt the truth behind the smile plastered on my face; the lame jokes I crack, and the optimism I try so hard to exude. It's tempting to just screw it and not bother, but the senselessness helps to relieve everything, if only a little. But I sense detachment occurring, and I really don't know what to do especially since a part of me welcomes it so much.
Emo perhaps. But whatever. I'm a little too strapped for time to end this on my usual optimistic note.
Recent addiction to Ramly Burgers. Now I know exactly why they're so famous. It's been some time since I last bit into a piping hot burger with the most perfect blend of sauces ever. Mmm.
How do I get my presence acknowledged?
No comments:
Post a Comment