Shooting interviews. Fate of people in my hands and all that. And I can't help but wonder, 5 years ago; just what was it that made this amazing senior; captain in Sec 3, headboy in Sec 4, decide to allow this not-so-small Sec 1 who said that he wanted to join shooting to "strengthen his arms" into the club, over the hundreds of others that applied as well. Did he see anything, perhaps? I'll never know.
It's refreshing to see the new interest and passion our interviewees had, though a dark part wonders how much of it is real, and how long it could possibly last. Even so, I could tell some people really wanted to join, and I'm kinda glad we didn't have to eliminate so many people this time.
Can't really express my thoughts and feelings bout this properly, it just means so much more to me than the significance of the event probably should hold.
Yeah...and after the interviews ended, the RG veteran (?) shooters decided to conduct "interviews" of their own, and I ended up being the subject. Retarded responses FTW. Hehx at least it seems like I have fun juniors this year.
Mmm and I somehow managed to epic fail twice within 12 hours. First was coming back after training after the interviews. I was kinda tired, so I took a seat even though the train was at Admiralty and just...fell asleep. Normally when I overshoot Marsiling, I wake up at Kranji, chuckle at my foolishness then take the other train back, but this time, I actually only woke up at Bukit Gombak...
Second one was that I slept at 6 am today after...um...watching KoB. It's too awesome already. I only woke up when KH woke me up after my biomed groupmate called my phone multiple times. I ended up being 2 hours late for the meeting, and that was after spending $12 on cab ride...
People have been laughing at me too much of late...I'm not some circus act for your enjoyment 'k?
Just failed again. Not telling what, since I doubt I'd be able to show my face in public again if it were to be revealed..
No comments:
Post a Comment