Thursday, December 23, 2010

Looking forward to something. I'll probably be disappointed though :/

Training's coming along, with all of its flaws and takeaways. As things are, my gun is insanely stable. However, because I don't feel entirely comfortable with my 动作 atm, i tend to control too much, thus when I trigger, I'm very prone to misfires. When I do well I can do really well though xP Currently, I'm trying to perfect my 动作,really get it nailed down. But apparently that's not the way to go. According to coach, I'm getting too obsessed with the details, making everything too rigid. I'll try letting up a little next time.

I was just talking to a friend about something like hope, and well...in general I think we humans are pretty illogical creatures. In the face of many obstacles and setbacks, when logic dictates that we've done all that we could and that it's now time to turn back; we continue on. We see (or think we see) this tiny speck of light in the darkness, amidst roiling waters, and we direct our efforts to struggle towards it. Even as we're pushed back; we struggle on anyways. And after we push forwards, gasping for breath as we arrive at where we thought we spied that light; only to find that it was an illusion; we struggle somemore, for an even further off speck of hope.

Not all of us are like that, of course. But I don't particularly hate that way of life. One that gives itself direction; and strives with every particle of being. Towards it.

So call me a fool, call me a retard. But I'll do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment