Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stumbling

I'm a shooter. I know that in alot of things in life, there's no margin for error. One little screwup, one wee twitch as the gun goes off; may just cost you the competition.

Well, things're perfectly fine with shooting, as you're trying to do the exact same thing over and over afterall. Once you've found what works, stick with it and you're all set to go. But what does one do in life, where new things just keep popping up, and sometimes; we just don't know what to do? Fear of making a mistake could result in inaction; but that in itself, could very well be the largest mistake of all. 

Personally, I'd rather commit the error of the former than the latter. While this makes me feel like I'm constantly stumbling through life; and occasionally have to pick myself up from the ground, tending to the wounds I've suffered from a particularly hard fall; at least I'm going somewhere, right? And well, I figure that if you just keep falling forwards, you won't end up too far from your ultimate goal xD

Stumble through life.


No comments:

Post a Comment