Drink deeply from the cup of life. I wonder whether I've been doing that. My activities are pretty limited, but I'd like to think I make up for variety with intensity. I probably have much more room to pack stuff in though.
And well, people have been telling me that what I'm doing is pointless; wasting my time, even. If I am just to be a backup, if I don't get to shoot, my efforts could be better devoted elsewhere. But you know what? While it would be cool to shoot, I don't particularly mind if I don't. I see value in what I'm doing. I don't need that competition to validate my efforts. I'm secure in myself enough that it won't affect me.
Too often people place too much emphasis on the results, than on the processes that get you there. I don't agree, especially when it's the process which makes things so enjoyable.
They're my efforts, so please let me decide whether they're worthwhile or not; rather than presume to taint them with your ignorant opinions.
No comments:
Post a Comment