Friends are a treasure.
Went for a double-outing today: an hour or so at Vivo with some psers and the better part of the day with Sarah, Roxanne, Yifan, Angela, Jack and Joo Gian.
Hanging out with the psers was pretty cool; we just sat there spinning our pens. My level of enthusiasm isn't nearly as high as the rest, but it was fun nonetheless.
For our class outing, we went to this magic show at the ACM; then had some Mexican dinner beside the river before going home. The in-between, while glossed over, was fun, retarded, and consisted of way too much suaning on my part. I shall have to tone down :S
You know, sometimes when I just don't seek people's opinion, it's cause I pretty much already know what they'll say. Nothing new offered, so why bother? I'm being more than abit unfair here; but that's the liberty of youth, methinks. Sweeping statements aplenty.
No comments:
Post a Comment